Our Services Level 3 Design & Engineering
Transelect has Level 3 design authorisation and is qualified to provide designs for overhead installations up to 132kV and underground installations to 66kV.
Transelect’s design of transmission and distribution networks, including overhead and underground electrical power line infrastructure, meets the approval standards of Endeavour Energy, Ausgrid and Essential Energy networks. Customers can engage Transelect to design and construct electrical reticulation systems for:
- Urban residential development subdivisions.
- Industrial park subdivisions.
- Non-urban subdivisions e.g. rural overhead extensions.
- Mining, industrial and commercial sites.
- Network augmentations, asset relocations and connections of load.
- Public lighting networks.
Transelect has a large team of engineers, technical officers and draftspersons providing power and control system design, PLC and SCADA programming and commissioning services. Transelect’s automation solutions include design and construction of innovative, scaleable electrical / mechanical engineering designs for a range of industrial applications. Transelect specialises in industrial safety systems, including:
- Machine Hazard Risk Assessments (MHRA).
- Safety Audits and Reports.
- Design and implementation of safety upgrades.
- Verification and post project MHRAs.
Transelect offers the following Engineering benefits:
- Site coordination enhanced by the utilisation of a single supplier of engineering and construction services.
- Consistency in the quality of workmanship adopted across the whole of the works.
- Experienced project management.
- Maintain quality of project drawings and documentation to a combined common standard for the complete installation. This provides the ability to administer documentation in a consistent and unified fashion.
- Facilitation and integration of globally available and supported ‘off the shelf’ Hardware and Software.
- A strong track record of proven time and budget performance and technical competence recognised by both our clients and peers.
- A dedicated project team with a full range of technical skills and experience and considerable support resources.
- Quality assurance to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.